Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Translation ---- पारीजातको "जुनी काट्नु–एउटा बाजी"

Living: A Victory
-Parijat
Standing upon the termite-infested earth
all claims for my love and land
shall prove a boomeranging irony and
exaggeration upon myself!
How shall I express
dissent upon myself for not aspiring for a piece of land
dissent for my aversions to set defining limits
upon my mother's love?

That moment,
when yokes of a viscous day and colorful illusions
had snapped in their own circumstances,
in their own temporalities,
I certainly must have piled defeats upon defeats,
I often forget to cash chances,
forget to accord them a meaning,
and forget to lend them a recognition,

Better ask me not—
Living life away is not an arduous task

it's nor a hellacious history. 

जुनी काट्नुएउटा बाजी
पारीजात

धमिरा लागेको धरतीमाथि उभिएर
माटोको माया ?
एउटा व्यङ्ग अतिसयोक्ति हुन जान्छ आफैप्रति
कसरी व्यक्त गरुँ?
मैले जमिन नखोजेको विरोध
मैले परिभाषा लाउन नखोजेको आमाको माया
जव रसाईलो दिन रंगिन भ्रमहरुको
जुवा फुकेको थियो
सायद अनुपस्थित थिँए
आफ्नै परिस्थितिहरुमा
आफ्नै समयहरुमा
कि मैले हार माथि हार खाएको हुनुपर्छ
वाजी मार्न विर्सन्छु
बाजीलाई अर्थ दिन विर्सन्छु
मान्यता दिन विर्सन्छु
मलाई नसोधे हुन्छ
जुनी काट्नु कुनै गाह्रो काम होईन
अफ्ट्यारो ईतिहास होइन

1 comment: